Our broad offering of technical services allows us to be a one-stop shop for web development. Our team can handle any task, from custom WordPress and Drupal websites to HTML template conversion, deployments, and support.
From logos, templates, mobile mockups, and wireframes, our diverse skillset allows us to easily complement our other services and help you define a style that you will enjoy.
Innovative Strategic Advising.
Technology is only as good as the strategy behind it. With well over 15+ years of multi-disciplinary experience, we are experts in helping customers truly understand what they want and how they can effectively achieve it.
We Really Enjoy Helping Others.
Having worked on various projects, from large government websites to individual small business e-commerce shops, our team understands what it means to build a good product.
We know what questions to ask and what services to utilize, giving you peace of mind that we will do your job with speed and efficiency. When working with Digital Confection, here is what you will receive:
- Friendly and proactive customer service
- High quality time invested product
- Timely delivery and deployment
- Straightforward pricing
- Piece of mind
"Working with Misha has been awesome. He is reliable, communicative, innovative and completes tasks in a timely manner. We look forward to a continued successful working relationship. Thanks for all of your hard work!"
"We have worked with Misha on multiple high-profile Federal projects over the years. He has brought a lot of value to how we develop custom websites for our clients, while maintaining a professional and efficient work ethic. We look forward to continuing our relationship for many years to come!"
Eco-Friendly Web Development.
We take pride in our environmentally conscious web development approach. The internet accounts for 2% of the world’s carbon emissions. To help minimize our carbon footprint, here is what we do:
- Partner with a green web hosting provider
- Reduce energy consumption by keeping our code lean
- Embrace simple designs that maximize functionality and minimize redundancy
Who We Have Helped
Just some of the organizations we have supported directly or through their partners.
- US Department of State - Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- The National Museum of American Diplomacy
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - Fisheries
- National Environmental Satellite Data and Information Services
- George Mason University - Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media
- Brandeis University - Institute for Behavioral Health
- Async-Nu Microsystems
- TBM Graphix
- RLH Capital
- Camhi Compliance Consulting
- How about you?